Please feel free to link to this blog or use the handy e-mail tool at the end of each post. However, all contents of this page are copyrighted by Cindi Huss. Reproduction in whole or part without written permission from the author (Cindi) is prohibited. This includes all images unless otherwise noted.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Class Dates Changed



My Crocheted Fabric Pots class dates have changed to Nov. 17 (7-9 p.m.) and Nov. 24 (7-8 p.m.). Still plenty of time to make a pot or two before the holidays.

These make great gifts on the cheap and are a great way to use up those long, skinny scraps left after trimming quilt backs before binding.

I love using mine next to the sewing machine or iron, where the little raw-edge threads inside the pot pull threads right off my fingers--especially nice when my fingers get a little dry and everything gets a little static-y in the winter

Remember, if you can't make it to class but can read crochet patterns, I can send you a pattern for $5 plus shipping. just contact me.

No comments: