Please feel free to link to this blog or use the handy e-mail tool at the end of each post. However, all contents of this page are copyrighted by Cindi Huss. Reproduction in whole or part without written permission from the author (Cindi) is prohibited. This includes all images unless otherwise noted.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sketch-a-day Pledge

I bit the bullet and am going public with a pledge I made to myself (so that I can't just unmake it) to make a sketch a day until I don't hate it anymore. I nearly broke the pledge yesterday after only a day, so . . .



Mug is graphite stick, hole is brush-tip artist pens, and sushi bowl is golf pencil.

2 comments:

margaret said...

Great start, keep going!!

Cindi said...

Thanks for the encouragement, Margaret. Almost gave up again last night but decided the lesson I learned with that sketch was to choose the right implement for the subject and style of the sketch. And I only hated learning it a little bit and it caused no permanent damage to my psyche, so onward and upward!