Please feel free to link to this blog or use the handy e-mail tool at the end of each post. However, all contents of this page are copyrighted by Cindi Huss. Reproduction in whole or part without written permission from the author (Cindi) is prohibited. This includes all images unless otherwise noted.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Free Stuff Soon!

Don't get all excited--I'm not giving away anything shiny or colorful . . . or green.

However, I'm madly working on a new talk that will partner with a new class and I thought, "You know, there's some information that every quilter needs to have . . . and I have it written down . . . so I think I'll post it."

I had time to think that but not time to post it since I have two talks this week and an article due for Quilting Arts next week. Hopefully this'll remind me to post it the week after that!

So check back then to find out what the heck I'm talking about and to see a few images from my new talk!

No comments: