Please feel free to link to this blog or use the handy e-mail tool at the end of each post. However, all contents of this page are copyrighted by Cindi Huss. Reproduction in whole or part without written permission from the author (Cindi) is prohibited. This includes all images unless otherwise noted.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Time out with Mom

Hey. I'm fitting in a little work here and there (like getting my taxes ready), but my Mom is visiting and the kids are home for Spring Break, so not doing a lot of creating (except in my head). Soon I'll be working on a landscape, though, so stay tuned. Also, will be visiting Glorious Asheville again soon, so should have some lovely pics to share then.

Hope your March is behaving like a lamb. We're enjoying our first Tennessee Spring immensely!

No comments: