Please feel free to link to this blog or use the handy e-mail tool at the end of each post. However, all contents of this page are copyrighted by Cindi Huss. Reproduction in whole or part without written permission from the author (Cindi) is prohibited. This includes all images unless otherwise noted.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

If you put it out there, they will find it!

Late in December I rec'd an e-mail from a therapist in Oakland, CA asking to use an image of my quilt "Labyrinth" on a direct marketing piece. What a neat surprise! Well, I sent her a contract, she sent me a check, I sent her the image, and the result was lovely. Kudos to her graphic designer.

I've asked several times because I'm dying of curiosity, but she hasn't said how she stumbled across my website, but if you check out her website you can definitely see why the color scheme in this quilt spoke to her!

1 comment:

Cindi said...

Found out last week that Ariana did a Google image search of "Labyrinth" and there it was!