Please feel free to link to this blog or use the handy e-mail tool at the end of each post. However, all contents of this page are copyrighted by Cindi Huss. Reproduction in whole or part without written permission from the author (Cindi) is prohibited. This includes all images unless otherwise noted.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

This is all you get

Howdy folks. Well, this is all you get of this work in progress because I don't want to give away the cow. Had to post, though, to prove I'm actually getting work done in addition to making cheese and hosting guests and volunteering to proctor standardized tests and meeting deadlines that don't have a lot to do with making art.


The small painting laying atop it is the study for the larger work. This is probably the last you'll see of it until I post it on my website (I'll post the finished work here as well) because I need some "virgin" work for some upcoming submissions.

Hope you all are being productive and creative as well--'tis the season!

No comments: